SALES FROM 09 DEC TILL 9 JANUARY!!~

[ T & C ]

1) First come, first serve.. biase la kan..

2) Serius buyer only! if u wanna decline the order, please let me know within 2 days period of reservation..

3) Lepas pembayaran n pos dibuat, all sales are final.. items sold will not be refundable, returned or exchangeable. so, u better ask me anything before u decide or make any transaction.. its gud for u n me.. =)

4) Any Question, do not hesitate to ask me.. please SMS me.. YAYA at 013-3915989.. i try my bes to reply u ASAP k..

5) I do accept 'nego' n we can disscuss bout it.. ehe!~

6) da pic might b a bit different wif the real one.. cause of pencahayaan dari kamera k n all Yaya's Products berkualiti dan bukan dlm keadaan rosak.. kerosakan semasa 'shipping' tidak menjadi tanggungjawab pihak YayaShoppe.. =)

7) I try my bes to serve u da bes!~ tenkiu for viewing, selecting n choosing here YayaClicks.blogspot.com.. plis take care of them after it b yours!! tQ..
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.